DCF is in the process of rewriting its regulations. They anticipate submitting between one and four sets of proposed changes to the Secretary of State every two weeks during the next several months. In total, they are planning on publishing 19 new or revised CMR sections. CPCS will be submitting comments. We encourage the private bar to submit comments as well. You may submit comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to DCF according to the public comments schedule.
If you are a member of the CAFL Panel and would like to receive a copy of the comments we have already submitted please contact Eleanor Wilkinson at email@example.com.
- 110 CMR 1.00: Principles and Responsibilities of the Department of Children and Families
- 110 CMR 2.00: Glossary
- 110 CMR 4.00: Intake
- 110 CMR 5.00: Family Assessment and Action Plan
- 110 CMR 6.00: Service Plan and Case Reviews
- 110 CMR 11.00: Medical Authorizations
- 110 CMR 13.00: Case Investigation Unit
- 110 CMR 14.00: Volunteers and Citizen Involvement
- 110 CMR 15.00: Area Boards and Statewide Advisory Council
- 110 CMR 18.00: Criminal Offender Record Checks
- 110 CMR 23.00: Young Adult Support Services