TRAUMA AND RESILIENCE
- YAD’s Trauma Fact Sheet for Working With Court-Involved Youth
- Juvenile Law Center – Trauma and Resilience – Legal Advocacy for Youth in Juvenile Justice and Child Welfare Systems
- RFK Children’s Action League – The Trajectory of a Traumatized Youth A Three Systems Perspective
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
- Evidence Based Trauma Interventions. This link takes you to a chart (on the National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN)) that lists a variety of trauma interventions and describes, generally, what the focus of that intervention is and the target populations.
- For Trauma Referrals in Massachusetts call 1-855-LINK-KID
For more information on trauma and how it effects our clients, please visit the National Child Traumatic Stress Network or the Trauma Center at the Justice Resource Institute (JRI).
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) Website has a wealth of resources including articles on a variety of trauma-related topics as well as free webinars. Here is a sample of some items that can be found there:
- Ten Things Every Juvenile Court Judge Should Know About Trauma
- NCTSN Bench Card for the Trauma-Informed Judge