Comments, criticisms, suggestions or trouble viewing this page email: (Send Email)

If you need information about your legal rights during any involuntary hospital admission you can use this form to send us information at any time of the day. We will reply to you by telephone during our normal open hours.  No attorney-client relationship is being formed for any purpose by using this online form. We may be able to assign you an attorney depending upon your situation after we speak with you by telephone.


No Fields Found.


Client Complaint Form

If you are unhappy with your legal representation by a mental health litigation attorney  and want to file a formal complaint, you may submit a Client Complaint Form to our office.

Filing a Complaint

  • By Telephone: (617) 910-5784, Joseph Robinson, Trial Panel Director
  • By Electronic or Regular Mail: You may submit a Client Complaint Form to our administrative staff.  To access the form, please click here: Mental Health Complaint Form. Please submit electronically to [email protected]. You may also mail the form or submit a written complaint to the attention of:

Joseph Robinson, Trial Panel Director
Committee for Public Counsel Services
Mental Health Litigation Division
144 Main Street, 4th Floor
Brockton, MA 02301

An administrative staff member will contact you to discuss the complaint.

Client Resources

Please click here to view a list of client resources.