Main Phone (508) 747-6911
General Email N/A
Appellate Clerk Shyla Foster
Clerk Extension (508) 747-8513
Clerk Email
Filing Info Generally wants notices of appearance, etc. filed by mail, but clerk will accept by email if contact her before sending.
How to get transcript FTR: trial counsel required to notify CPCS of notice appeal and to order transcript; court requires notice that transcripts were ordered to be sent to court.
How to get file docs Most in Mass Courts or contact clerk about additional documents. If seeking documents from file, call court first, because Plymouth files usually sent back to Brockton, but not always.
How to get exhibits Can request from Ms. Foster for email copies; if going to court, call Ms. Foster first to confirm that the exhibits were sent back to Brockton (all exhibits supposed to be kept there).
Other Clerk will be moving to Brockton in October 2022; case files generally held in Brockton after trial concluded; MNT could occur in either court.