The meeting will be hybrid starting at 5:30 p.m. at 75 Federal Street, 5th floor conference room. If joining virtually, registration is required – details below.
1. Approval of minutes of the September 21, 2022 meeting
2. Legal – Request for Committee Action
- Amicus request, Commonwealth v. Sheldon Mattis SJC-11693, Commonwealth v. Jason Robinson SJC-09265
- Amicus letter in support of application for further appellate review of Commonwealth v. Santana, 101 Mass.App.Ct. 690 (2022)
- Amicus request, Fonjia v. Garland, No. 22-1625 (1st Circuit)
- Motion to Intervene with Respect to Protective Order in Joined Middlesex “Hinton Whole Lab” cases (Com. v. Reginald Remy, 0681CR00155; Com. v. Justin Deprospro, 0781CR00294; Com. v. Israel Cedeno-Martinez, 0381CR01623; and Com. v. Ricky Simmons, 0481CR01176)
- Request for Authorization to Settle Class Action Lawsuit, Coe v. SORB
3. Monthly Financial Overview Report
4. Commitments $10,000 and Over Report
5. Human Resources presentation on CPCS recruitment efforts
6. Chief Counsel Report
7. Executive Session
- Personnel matters
If you are joining remotely registration is required.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.