Daily Archives: September 30, 2015

MHLD Requests for Appoint of Appellate Counsel

Requests for appointment of appellate counsel in civil commitment, guardianship and substituted judgment cases should be sent to MHAppeals@publiccounsel.net and must include the following:

1. Notice of Appeal
2. Appeal Intake Form  
3. Supporting documentation such as the order, motions and objections

Questions should be addressed to MHAppeals@publiccounsel.net