Before the Meeting
- Register for the webinar using the registration link for the event
- You will receive a confirmation email with webinar information and a Join Link. This link is specific to you, and contains the meeting password. Please do not invite colleagues by forwarding your confirmation email or Join Link. Instead, they should use the registration page to sign up and receive their own Join Link.
- Go to https://zoom.us/test to install the Zoom client and join a test Zoom meeting (optional but recommended)
Joining the Meeting
- Click the Join Link (“Click Here to Join”) in the confirmation email, or in the reminder email sent 1 hour before the start of the webinar
- We recommend using a desktop/laptop for the best experience, but Zoom also supports iOS & Android mobile devices and tablets. To join from a mobile device, install the Zoom app, open the email with the Join Link on your device, and tap the link to join.
- You can also join a Zoom session by phone audio. See Joining by Phone
- For more information on joining and using Zoom, see Joining a Zoom Meeting for standard meetings, or Joining & participating in a Zoom Webinar for meetings in Webinar mode.