The CPCS Mental Health Litigation Division is now accepting applications for its spring 2018 Certification Training. The first 5 days of the training will be held at the Worcester Registry of Deeds on the following dates:
- Monday, April 23, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday, April 30, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- The 6th day of the training on clinical aspects of mental health litigation is tentatively scheduled for May 18, 2018, location TBD.
- Please download the application from our website here
- Applicants must be accepted before registering for the training.
For more information about the Mental Health Litigation Division Certification Training, please contact Joe Robinson at 617-910-5784, email@example.com or Paulette Marie at 617-910-5844, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is April 2, 2018.